Monday, June 14, 2010

Sucks to be sick!!!

So I took the weekend off from everything because I started to feel sick on Friday at work. I've got a couple shoots so far and I'm starting to feel better, and I still have 2 more to go. I hate shoots and I hate getting sick because when I'm finally staring to get on track with my exercise routine, this happens and it feels I have to start all over again, not to mention the fact that I have to go to work. Those 2 don't go together at all. Anyways, it is what it is.

Since I didn't do much this weekend, I had a lot of time to think about the things I believe in, one of them being vegetarianism. I year ago I decided to become vegetarian, and I did. I lasted about 6 months. For what I remember, I felt great during that time. Why did everything change? I came back to Mexico. I know that's not an excuse but unfortunately my belief system wasn't as strong as it is becoming right now. I grew up on Mexican food after all and I admit, after 10 years of not tasting the good seasoning us Mexicans have, I became weak. Now I feel bad though, all that hard work thrown away for a little weakness is not the way to go. So I've decided to start all over again, get rid of the meat once and for all because I know that's what makes me feel better, inside and out.

Well, that's it for today. This was rather a long blog compared with the previews ones. You have a great day. :D

No comments: