Monday, June 7, 2010

Hello again!!!

Wow!!! this is the first time in about a year that I feel like writing a blog 2 days after the other. I'll just let it be.

About an hour ago, I came back from my running routine. I usually jog for 3 laps, then I do what is know as HIIT (high intensity interval training), 20 seconds of high intensity running followed by 30 seconds of rest, 7 times. Then I go to the stairs and do it back and forth for about 6 minutes. If I feel like it, I'll do some push ups and sit ups, but today I didn't. Today, I'm going back to work. I don't feel as bad as I did on Friday, so hopefully I will pay more attention and do the best that I can to keep moving forward.

That's about it, just trying to keep it simple so I get to do this again tomorrow.

Thanks for reading, have a great day :D

No comments: