Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hello and thanks to whoever is reading this.

It's been a while since I wrote something in here and I thought it was about time. A lot of things had happened since the last time I was I Power active member. I moved back to Mexico (I lived in New York for 10 years), I was unemployed for several months. I have job now though which is pretty good, I needed the money and it's going well so far. During the time of unemployment, I stopped exercising for about 3 months, that was not such a good idea because I got really depressed. Not doing anything really got to me, so I started exercising again. Now I have to get out there and do it at least 4 times a week. I get depress if I don't. Pretty crazy, huh? Anyways, even though I do have a job and I exercise, I don't feel 100% complete. I'm unmotivated most of the time and that really sucks. I'm still looking for that thing that's gonna change my life forever, I wish I knew what it is.

Okay, that's it for today. Have a good one!

No comments: