Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'd like to share a little something with you...

I got this job in a call center over a month ago. Training just ended yesterday, so we begging with the actual calls on Monday. I took the job because the calls will be in English, in fact there is a policy in the company where we are only allowed to speak English the majority of the time, so I figured that would be a great way to keep practicing and get better at it. I'm a little nervous though, and that's why I'm writing this. This is my way of getting all that "fear" out of my system. I've dealt with customers before in person and on the phone, but never having to cover so many aspects like the greeting, identify, solve, verify and close things that are required for me to get good grades on, so to speak. If I don't cover one of those, I loose points and that will not be good for my over all performance. I really want to keep this job for as long as I can, not only for my family but for myself as well. I want to show myself once again that I can do anything I set my my mind to. This is really helping by the way. So yeah, that is the deal with me right now. When I get to start something new, I always get nervous, so I guess this won't be the last time. The important thing here is that I am willing to confront it as many times as it is required for me to master it. I always do anyways :D

Cheers

No comments: