Sunday, August 8, 2010

WOW!! It's been a while since I last blogged.

And the reason for that is because I just really haven't been feeling up to it. I've been trying to figure out what it is that I really want to do, and I simply couldn't come up with anything so I decided to get another job, that way I can earn some money and at least have something to start with when I decide what it is that I want to do. Also, I need to buy me some furniture because since I've been living out of boxes and luggage for the past 8 months; that needs to change.

I know I said I was gonna find out what it is that I really want to do, but at this time I need to think of the things I need and the fact that I want to help my mom with the expenses. I am lost but at the same time it feels good to know that I will continue to earn a living... I hope I can come up with something better to do - that I will really enjoy - soon.

I start work tomorrow and the good thing about it is that I will be getting paid every week as opposed to every quarter of the month. That's it.... I'm out for now.

No comments: