Sunday, July 25, 2010

Affiliate Marketing

I've always been curious about this concept, and many others as well, where one could be able to make money without having to waste 9 or 10 hours a day - maybe even more - trying to make a living; feeling a slave, "helping" others make more money than what you earn on a monthly basis.

It's been a dream of mine not having to go to work since I learned that at a certain age, we all have to start thinking about getting a job. It's just mind-numbing and stressful, I've been there already and I don't like it. I don't want to spend my life away working for somebody else. I wish I could find a way to make money working for myself and not having a boss telling me what to do all the time. To be able to choose when and how many hours a day I want to spend working.

A couple of weeks ago, I thought to myself "well, maybe I should start looking for ways to make this happen" and so I did, and still am. Just 2 days ago, I found out that thousands of people are actually making their income out of affiliate programs over the internet. What I've learned so far is that Affiliate Marketing is a revenue sharing partnership between a web merchant and one or more affiliates; a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's marketing efforts. That to me sounds incredible, but I'm not really sure how to get started. It seems easy from the outside, but I'm actually finding it a bit difficult coming up with ideas on how to promote any type of product.

So I keep on searching, learning about marketing and promoting products. All of a sudden, I come across this website Maverick Money Makers in which they promise to teach you all the steps and techniques to instantly start making money online. They will teach you how to promote products, the best affiliate partners that you can find, tips on how to get started if you wish to become an affiliate; they even have some videos up showing you how much money they make on a daily basis. It sounds pretty convincing to me so I'm going to give it a try and see what happens. You know what they say, if you don't risk a little then you'll never win big, or so I've heard, but what's a little investment on the future that I want for myself. The only way I will find out for sure is by trying it. If it doesn't work out, when then we can always start over and try something else.

No comments: