Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I quit my job

It happened on Monday. I woke up and just realized I would not take another day feeling the way I was feeling; stressed, upset depressed... so I decided to quit. The next day I almost regretted it but my dad made me see that there was no problem at all. My parents back me up 100%. Now I have to look for another job :(...

Maybe the reason I was feeling bad yesterday is because the supervisor told me that I was the best at what I was doing and that I was on the top list to become senior supervisor. All that sounded pretty cool and all but what is the point if I didn't really liked what I was doing, let alone becoming sort of a leader to others. So I decided not to waste my time or theirs. What's the point of doing something you don't really like just for money? Time will tell me if my decision was the right one... I have to keep going now, there is no turning back and to tell you the truth, I feel free again :D

No comments: