Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Goals!!

What is it you have always wanted to do? I've always wanted to be in a loving relationship. I've never experience it so this year I would put some effort to it. I also want to make a youtube video, but the inadequacy that I have with myself won't let me get over the fact that it's not a big deal talking to yourself in front of the camera. I want to go Vegan, I want to get a leaner body (already started working on it) and I'm sure more goals will come to mind as we go along. For now, those are my biggest priorities for 2009.

What preparations will you need to make? I'm not really sure, I hate preparing for something. I''m more the type of person that does things when I feel is the right moment to do them, but in the interest of efficiency, I will make preparations for all the stuff I want to achieve. I'll get back to you on that one.

What is your target date to complete this? I have the whole year to accomplish this and I better start NOW!!!

No comments: