Saturday, December 27, 2008

***Some stuff about me***

*I'm a very quiet person, that would be my biggest weakness. (working on it).

*I love reading quotes, like the ones you see around this page, they lift my spirits up.

*I used to draw and I used to be pretty good at it. I guess I could be again if I wanted to, but when you don't really feel it in you, when that spark or inspiration you used to have it's not there anymore, then there's no point in doing it.

*I can play the guitar a little. If you ask me to play though, it will sound weak and rusty because I haven't practice for a while.

*I exercise often, and I eat as healthy as my cravings allow me to.

*English is my second language, if you can't already tell.

*I wish I had a dream, a passion, a purpose. A craft that would keep my mind occupied, and would make me get up every morning with a smile. Nothing completes me though. Have you ever felt this way? Do you really know what you want? Are you pursuing your passion?I really hope you are.

*I read a lot in hopes of improving my pronunciation and increasing my vocabulary.

*I earned a black belt in mixed martial arts on April 13, 2008.

*Out of all the fiction love stories that I've seen, read, or heard about, Twilight is the one I like the most.

*Even though I don't know what is it that I really want, in everything I've done and still do, I always do my best, and that's my biggest strength.

No comments: