Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's been a while

Last time I wrote something like this was the first day of this year, here on blogger anyways; maybe I should start again. I have been so uninspired lately it's not even funny. I can't figure it out; the more I try, the less I do. I don't feel like doing anything, I haven't even exercise for almost 2 months and I'm getting a little anxious about it, but still I do nothing. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I'm moving out of the country for good.

I haven't been in Mexico for 10 years and the change scares me a little. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I shouldn't feel like this though, it's my country after all; I can do more stuff over there than I could ever do over here. I'm planning to go back to college and do something that inspires me, but the problme is nothing does and I'm getting sick of this feeling. I've seen so many videos of people who in spite their disabilities, are inspired to keep going. I wish I could feel like that, to love something strong enough to keep going, even if I feel like not doing it.

Anyways, nothing else comes to mind at the moment. I'll build it up again, one day at a time.

No comments: