Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Little motivation post.

I'm sitting right now, in front of my computer, wondering what I want to ponder about. Although I already know, I just don't know how to explain myself.

Sometimes I know what I want to pursue in my life, other times like today, I just convince myself that I don't know and then I get depressed. What is wrong with me?

There are times where I feel all the motivation I need and start drawing. That happened about a 2 months ago, I just started drawing every day and posting my work on facebook and instagram. Then, a month ago, I just stopped again and all I've been doing on my free time is watching useless videos. Sometimes useful, but what good do they have if I don't take action.

The last blog I posted was a speech presentation I made for an activity at work. During that week, I promised to myself that I would work everyday to get rid of my anxiety towards public speaking. I started recording little audio logs in English so I can start improving my fluency, but then, I just stopped doing that as well. Although today I got myself to record 2 little audio logs complaining about my inability to keep consistency in my goals.

That is the story of my life. This always happens to me. I'm a very lazy person, way too lazy and way too scared and way too resistant to work on my happiness.

Now, I somehow found today the little motivation to write this little blog. So let's see how long I can keep this up. I'm not going to say that I'm going to write every day because I know I won't, but at least every other day.

Just like I've been fighting to not stop exercising. I'm doing that at least every other day for at least 15 minutes. Trying not to stop for more that 2 days at a time. I did it yesterday. I didn't get myself to do it today because again, lazy, scared, resistant etc, etc. Tomorrow though, 5 am, 15 minute of HIIT, then get ready for work because I have to take the metro. My car broke down again.

Good night, and hopefully (this is to myself) you will stick to the Every-other-day rule that you have just invented for yourself.

Let's take this seriously and work one day at a time, shall we. Please, please, please, take action already. Work on your happiness.

No comments: